Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review - A Wicked Beginning by Calinda B

A Wicked BeginningA Wicked Beginning by Calinda B.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Of all the three books, this cover is my favourite. It sheds a whole new meaning on Cam and Cherie's relationship.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - As with the first book, the author's writing style is smooth and takes you from page to another with a twirl of excitement and adventure. There is more meaning, sense and understanding about their relationship in this book than in the first although the ending makes you wonder if Book 3 will bring even more excitement for this couple ...

What I liked - Cherie doesn't seem so lost anymore. It's as if her 'aura' has changed and it is now Cam who needs her more than she needs him. I loved the whole 'battle of the sexes' currents that were running deep in this book.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment