Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Wicked Awakening by Calinda B.

A Wicked AwakeningA Wicked Awakening by Calinda B.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Sensual and mysterious, which is much like the story. Not too excited about the snake on the cover but that is personal preference and nothing at all to do with the story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - The writing style is very descriptive and in more ways than one, it worked for this story. You become absorbed with each character and situation to the point you feel as if you're sitting next to them.

What I liked - This book had a simple storyline which the author took and weaved into a unique and adventurous story. You sympathise with what Cherie is going through and yet you know there's something bigger and better that's coming her way. Really looking forward to finishing the other books in the series.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment