Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: A Blind Eye by John Henderson

A Blind EyeA Blind Eye by John Henderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - I really liked the cracked police badge in the middle of a gambling wheel which relates to the blackmail and investigation of this story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - Although the Chief Inspector appears vengeful, there are several similarities between this story and the tv series Midsomer Murders. The writer is witty, a little sarcastic and of course makes every effort to ensure the reader is keeps turning the pages.

What I liked - Every few pages, you think you have it all figured out and then you find out, you're wrong. The story really kept you guessing and I think it's a wonderful start to a series.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment