Sunday, January 20, 2013

Consoling Angel by Denise Alicea

Consoling AngelConsoling Angel by Denise Alicea
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Fits the story, although I doubt that the person on the cover is James Dean which is whom the story revolves around.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - When life gets to the point we have no control whatsoever, we crave for escape. We usually manage to sneak in a few good memories or confide in a friend. Mira has done a little of both. Her personal life is in shambles. She escapes to a world where she meets James Dean and then slowly works her way out of the issues she is dealing with.

What I liked - I liked the writing style which is smooth.

What I didn't like - I would have liked for the story to have been a little longer so we could have discovered more about how Mira got into her present circumstances.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment