Friday, January 18, 2013

Review: Sierra - Taylor Dean

SierraSierra by Taylor Dean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Plain and simple but it does make sense when you read the story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - There is something sad and lonely about this story. And yet, there is a surge of strength that comes from the idea that love might exist after all.

What I liked - The author's writing style. She keeps you glued through the ups and downs of the story. You start to feel connected to the characters and by the end of it you really appreciate the execution of the story.

What I didn't like - Some parts of the story were less developed than I would have liked.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed Sierra!

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete