Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: The Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich

The Silver SphereThe Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Cover - With a cover like that who wouldn't fall in love with this book? I would buy the book just for the cover alone.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Story - There are numerous characters in this story, not all human and not all important to the main story line but each has a part in developing this adventure and to provide the reader with a fascinating experience.

The journey the characters embark on provides readers with a discovery of a new land. Almost like a long episode of Merlin which meets path with a shorter version of The Lord of the Rings.

What I liked - Michael Dadich's writing. As far as I know this is the author's first book and I can't wait for his second book. He's an expert storyteller who uses each of his characters to the best of their limits.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4.5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment