Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Ten Thousand New Year’s Eves by Dawn DeAnna Wilson

Ten Thousand New Year's EvesTen Thousand New Year's Eves by Dawn DeAnna Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Fits the story perfectly. Would have loved something a tad brighter but that's just me being crotchety.

Formatting / Appearance - I would have liked it more if the chapters were hyperlinked in the beginning.

Story - There's little strokes of everything in this story. You have the romance, the fascinating destinations and the main event that keeps you glued. She does an excellent job in laying a foundation for each character and the overall setting.

What I liked - I loved the ease of the story. This is a book you can enjoy before going to bed or even at the beach. It's quirky and fun.

What I didn't like - Repetitive phrases. In general, the author's writing style is relaxed and easy to read. But more than once, you find a phrase is repeated at least three times in one paragraphs and it gets old after awhile.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment