Friday, February 1, 2013

Review - Wicked Whispering by Calinda B.

Wicked Whispering: Book III in the Wicked SeriesWicked Whispering: Book III in the Wicked Series by Calinda B.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cover - Sensual which is what the Wicked series is all about. The little open locket is such a nice touch.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - The Wicked Series is a fantastic blend of passion, relationships, drama and of course, strong individuals who keep the story going. The author has created lasting characters that I am sure can carry into many more books.

What I liked - The whole concept of whale whispering was unique and made the story even more interesting.

What I didn't like - Cassie's character seems under-developed. She has her history and her moments but nothing as passionate as Cherie. Perhaps, there's more in the next book?

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this one yet, thanks for sharing.
    Also thanks for popping over to our UK Bloggers Linky, now following you x

    ReplyDelete