Saturday, January 19, 2013

Burning Embers by Hannah Fielding

Burning EmbersBurning Embers by Hannah Fielding
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Two strangers coming together amidst the darkness of their own lives, the cover is perfect for the story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all although we were given a .txt file so it would be hard to say.

Content - Coral has just lost her father and needs someone to lean on. Enter handsome, Rafe who seems to understand her emotions. But is he understanding or is he preying? The reader learns to distrust Rafe as much as the other characters and many a time, you catch yourself telling Coral she is better off without him. But Rafe has his side of the story and whether it is true or not, it leads to a wonderful ending.

What I liked - The author's writing which was gentle and poetic. This is the perfect book that you can read before you get into bed or if you want to relax for the weekend.

What I didn't like - Nothing really comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment