My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Cover - It's spicy and relates to the story.
Formatting / Appearance - Sentences were cut off, paragraphs were not quite paragraphs and there seemed to be words missing on multiple pages. This made the book a difficult read.
Content - This book would make a lovely soap opera but between the formatting errors and the Spanglish, it took awhile longer to understand the story. I don't mind the Spanglish but perhaps a bit of translation for readers who do not understand all Spanish words?
What I liked - The relationship between Dani and Nick sounds extremely fun and interesting. Will they be able to overcome their challenges or will they succumb to pressure.
What I didn't like - Formatting errors.
Rating - 3 / 5 stars.
Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment