Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: Hot & Forbidden by P.T. Macias

Hot & ForbiddenHot & Forbidden by P.T. Macias
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover - It's spicy and relates to the story.

Formatting / Appearance - Sentences were cut off, paragraphs were not quite paragraphs and there seemed to be words missing on multiple pages. This made the book a difficult read.

Content - This book would make a lovely soap opera but between the formatting errors and the Spanglish, it took awhile longer to understand the story. I don't mind the Spanglish but perhaps a bit of translation for readers who do not understand all Spanish words?

What I liked - The relationship between Dani and Nick sounds extremely fun and interesting. Will they be able to overcome their challenges or will they succumb to pressure.

What I didn't like - Formatting errors.

Rating - 3 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment