Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Writing Advice for Teens: Creating Stories by Mike Kalmbach

Writing Advice for Teens: Creating StoriesWriting Advice for Teens: Creating Stories by Mike Kalmbach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Loved the depiction that one seeks calm place to write or churn out ideas for a story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all. Loved the hyperlinks at the beginning.

Content - Mike Kalmbach's writing is to the point and simple. Considering that the target audience is teenagers, I liked the way he kept each page relevant and motivational.

What I liked - He has written in the book as though answering the questions of a teenager who is sitting in front of him. His tips aren't just for teenagers and can be used by older writers for a long time to come.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed Writing Advice for Teens: Creating Stories! You caught exactly my intention: I wanted this to feel more like a conversation than a how-to or instruction book. I'm hard at work wrapping up the second one in this series. Should be out soon.

    ReplyDelete