Sunday, January 20, 2013

Troublesome Neighbors by M.K. Theodoratus

Troublesome NeighborsTroublesome Neighbors by M.K. Theodoratus
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover - It somewhat fits the story and I like the font.

Formatting / Appearance - We received a pdf copy for review and the formatting was a little messy. Sentences were not complete, paragraphs were incorrect and it was distracting because you had to keep going backwards to make sure you understood the story.

Content - The fantasy aspects were fascinating and I especially liked Renna's personal strength.

What I liked - I liked the writing style which is smooth.

What I didn't like - The formatting, not sure if the Kindle edition has the same problem.

Rating - 3 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment