My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Cover - I felt it was a bit too cartoonish for the story that was presented but the meaning of it worked.
Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.
Story - I'm not a vampire fan but this book offered a whole new take on vampires which I absolutely loved. Allison's life is turned upside down from the accident. She wakes up to learn her husband's dead and truth doesn't seem to be a fan of hers.
What I liked - The biblical references were necessary and worked so well into the story, I think this is where Kelley's writing style shone most of all. Her words flow through her characters and you keep turning the pages for more and more.
What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.
Rating - 4.5 / 5 stars.
Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment