Friday, January 18, 2013

The Riddler’s Gift by Greg Hamerton

The Riddler's Gift (Tales of the Lifesong, #1)The Riddler's Gift by Greg Hamerton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - The cover fits the story and I liked it very much.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all and I especially liked the font that was used for the chapter titles. Very detailed and it seems very little has missed this author's eye.

Content - First Tale of the Lifesong is an appropriate title because Tabitha appears to be singing for her very life. My book club members and I did notice that Tabitha appears to be the central character, but isn't quite the central point of the story. The author takes his time to introduce and build Eyrie which is important for readers if they were to read the following books in the series.

What I liked - The level of detail is a delight to observe. The timeline is in order and the flow is smooth. You are never jolted as you move from chapter to chapter. Can't wait for the next book.

What I didn't like - Nothing really comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment