Friday, January 25, 2013

Review: Dead Perfect by P. G. Shriver

Dead PerfectDead Perfect by P.G Shriver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cover - The element of the tombstone plays multiple roles in this story so the cover fits the story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - Just when you think that every love story has been told, you come across another unique twist which is definitely worth your time. Younger readers will also enjoy the book more.

What I liked - There was something refreshing about the story. While the plot and romantic elements appeared similar to most stories, the twists to Mel & Davis' relationship offer much thrill and entertainment to the story.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment