Friday, January 18, 2013

Review: I Was in Love with a Short Man Once - Kimberly J. Dalferes

I Was in Love with a Short Man Once: And Other Tales from a Crazy Southern Irish GalI Was in Love with a Short Man Once: And Other Tales from a Crazy Southern Irish Gal by Kimberly J. Dalferes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Absolutely hilarious and is symbolic to what is coming your way.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - This book had me laughing from page 1. Many of her observations are spot on and offer readers a the more humourous side of life. There are strong emotional sentiments that are expressed but only if you are willing to absorb it.

What I liked - Her sense of humour. As you start a family and your life changes, you need a sense of humour. Laughter is the best medicine, after all.

What I didn't like - I did feel there were a few gaps from one part of her life to another or maybe I'm just too curious.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment