Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Tapped by Lynne Cantwell

Tapped (Pipe Woman Chronicles, #3)Tapped by Lynne Cantwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Really not a big fan of black covers but this is my personal preference and doesn't affect the story in any way.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - This is the second book we have discussed in our book club that is part of a series but does not offer any clues as to how the story started. A short introduction would be a wonderful help to understand the story.

What I liked - Loved the writing style. Her words are simple and yet she is able to build each character to the point you are able to imagine them in front of you.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the kind review! Glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete