Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Sound of a Voice That is Still by P. G. Forte

Sound of a Voice That is Still (Oberon, book 3)Sound of a Voice That is Still by P.G. Forte
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - I'm assuming it is some kind of a crystal ball or a fluid motion. Not sure about this.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - I loved it that this book although part of a series can still stand by itself. There are several characters which are central in this book and they have been given strong personalities which makes a big difference to the smooth flow of the story.

What I liked - I would have liked a better / longer description of the book. We have discussed this at length at the book club. Many newer authors seem to think it necessary to skip providing a description for their books. If I came across your book and found no / minimal description, I probably wouldn't buy it.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment