Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream by Caddy Rowland

Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the DreamGastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream by Caddy Rowland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Absolutely fits the story and the artistic feel one gets from Gastien is definitely carried on to the cover.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - I really liked this story this young man who sets out to find more in life. He faces all kinds of challenges and the reader is left wondering if and when he will give up.

What I liked - This book was an emotional read because it didn't explore just one theme or romance. Readers were able to feel sad, challenged and loved just as the characters were. I'm looking forward to reading the other books in the series. The author's writing is smooth and has a poetic feel to it.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

1 comment: