Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: Rise of the Retics by T.J. Lantz

Rise of the Retics (Rosehaven the Hidden City, #1)Rise of the Retics by T.J. Lantz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - It completely fits the story and almost has a Terminator feel to it. I liked it very much.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - This book touches a lot of compassion and as a grandparent, I like that young teenager will be exposed to such a read. The author has patiently constructed the story, layer by layer and I for one, had an absolutely fun time reading this book with my book club members.

What I liked - The sense of loss that shadows the first half the book as the characters realise the challenges they face. Will they triumph or will the retics cease to exist forever? Read on, you are bound to enjoy this book.

What I didn't like - Nothing really comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment