Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Untimed by Andy Gavin

UntimedUntimed by Andy Gavin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Original and relates to the story, I liked it very much

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Story - I've never played a video game but I have seen my children and now grandchildren at it. This book was a lot like that. The pace is fast. The adventure is thrilling and the characters are entertaining.

What I liked - The flow of the story. Charlie and Yvainne come across precocious children who are on an adventure of a lifetime. As they travel back and forth, surrounding facts are accurate and almost real. This was the best part of all and Andy Gavin deserves an applause.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4.5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment