Monday, January 28, 2013

The Fishers of Paradise by Rachael Preston

The Fishers of ParadiseThe Fishers of Paradise by Rachael Preston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - It's symbolic and carries meaning to the story as a whole. Loved it.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - The book club members and I were more than happy with the author's writing. The character development however was a little odd. At some points, you were able to completely connect with each character. Other times, and this was less frequent, you just couldn't get into the mood of things.

What I liked - The scandal, lies and deceit that makes for any good read. The author twists and turns the story as she sheds light on this almost strange family. But are they really strange or is there a secret they need to keep? Makes for a good bedtime read or when relaxing in the evening.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment