Thursday, November 21, 2013

Author Interview – Ramz Artso @RamzArtso

Image of Ramzan Artsikaev

If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone dead or alive, who would you ask?

I’d ask Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Stephen Hawking, J.K. Rowling and Stephen Spielberg.

When you are not writing, how do you relax?

Going to the sauna, swimming, working out, playing video games and watching movies gets me nice and relaxed.

Do you have any tips on how writers can relax?

Yes, I have one tip. Stop thinking and simply do what you like most besides writing.

How often do you write? And when do you write?

I write whenever I can. Things are always changing around me, so I produce anywhere from  to  pages a day. Sometimes more than that. I tend to write both during daytime and nighttime.

Do you have an organized process or tips for writing well? Do you have a writing schedule?

My tip for writing is: just write. Once you’re done, you can try and turn the text into something eligible. If that doesn’t work out for you, write some more until it does. I usually just need some Red Bull, Powerade or Gatorade and I’m good to go. Without Red Bull, things get much tougher.

Ramz_cover_3_blueBG_1800x2560

Buy Now @ Amazon

Genre – Young-adult, Action and Adventure, Coming of Age, Sci-fi

Rating – PG-13

More details about the author and the book

Connect with  Ramz Artso on Facebook & Twitter

Website http://ramzartso.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment