Friday, June 21, 2013

Author Interview – Nicholas L. Maze

Have you ever had writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? Yes. I believe it is almost impossible to not have writer’s block. Normally, when writer’s block comes about that is it. I normally walk away from the paper. I call it a day and prepare for tomorrow. One of the ways I try to prevent writer’s block is not writing all my thoughts at once. I normally try to stop before I have put everything on paper. This allows me to have something to build off of, the next day.

Who designed the cover? The cover was designed by Michael David McGuire

Who is your publisher? The Publisher is Pearle Pages Publishing.

Why did you choose to write this particular book? It was on my heart for a long time. My many experiences within Churches shined a light on the subject.

What was the hardest part about writing this book? Thinking about who would take offense. Although the book was written to strengthen people, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I know ‘Deleting GOD’ will be viewed in a number of ways. The title, alone, has generated mix views.

Did you learn anything from writing this book and what was it? Yes. I learned more about myself. Writing this book allowed me to exam myself and realize some things I felt I wasn’t doing right. It also strengthen my relationship with GOD. It was very beneficial to me.

Buy Now @ Amazon

Genre – Religion / Spirituality

Rating – PG

More details about the author & the book

Connect with Nicholas Maze on Facebook & Twitter

Website http://www.nicholasmaze.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment