Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Trapped by George A. Bernstein

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - It does fit the story. The woman's face seems distorted or as though she is buried under a sheet of glass which is exactly what Jackee is going through. Her life seems to be covered under layers of mystery and lies and some are not at all transparent.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - In many parts this story was a little like What Lies Beneath. The answers are obvious but yet buried under bricks of emotions and ignorance. One thing my book club members and I enjoyed was the writing style of the author. It's been a long while since we've come across a self-published book that is spotless. No errors, no time line flaws and definitely no grammar mistakes.

What I liked - There were so many bits of this book I loved but if I had to pick one, it would be the descriptions of Jackee. She is trapped in her own body and the author's writing style is so strong that you are able to feel what she is feeling.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment