Friday, February 1, 2013

Frizzy, Dizzy and the Brute by M. E. Langlands

Frizzy, Dizzy and the BruteFrizzy, Dizzy and the Brute by M. E. Langlands
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover - It seemed a bit blurry but it does relate to the story.

Formatting / Appearance - There were tons of issues. The book club members and I were looking forward to sharing this story with our children and grandchildren but the drawings were sketchy, the paragraphs were inconsistent and worst of all, punctuation marks were misplaced.

Content - As far as I am concerned, it has always been ." but this author used ". throughout the book. Close inverted commas were used wrongly. Had this book been edited or even proofread, all of this would have been spotted. I think.

What I liked - The message that this book presented. Unfortunately, it was lost in a series of errors.

What I didn't like - Editing and formatting errors. We definitely would not recommend this book.

Rating - 3 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment