Friday, February 15, 2013

Review: Sex Club Secrets by Jennifer Lynne

Sex Club Secrets (Gods of Love, #3)Sex Club Secrets by Jennifer Lynne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Completely suits the story and I loved the use of red.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - When I first saw 'sex god' I expected a modern day hunk which is described as a sex god. What you get in the book is a real sex god and I salute the author for exploring this angle of the story. My book club members and I found this to be a fresh angle and her writing style kept us turning the pages.

What I liked - There was a sense of cheekiness amongst the characters which I absolutely adored because it kept the readers guessing. Her erotic descriptions are sensual. Passionate but gentle at the same time.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment