Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review: Death in Bagheria by Susan Russo Anderson

Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3)Death In Bagheria by Susan Russo Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the book description relate to the story? Yes it did. I also liked the fact that the author stressed that this book was part of a series. Although the central character is probably developed in every book in the series, the stories are stand alone.

How did you feel about the opening / ending sequences of the book? I loved the middle actually. When things are at their peak and everybody becomes a suspect. What I must stress is that the author has taken great care to make sure the story fits the era it was written in.

Who was your favourite character and why? It has to be Serafina. She appears to be flawed in so many ways and yet her analytical, curious mind looks at things differently.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? Family. Whatever happens, family must stick together and Serafina goes out of her way to prove this.

Was this book worth reading? This is one of the best books I have read in a long time and I look forward to reading the other books in the series.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment