7 Things You Did Not Know About The Learner
by Alan Nayes
There’s a side of the universe we’ve never seen. Never touched. Never communicated with. But we know it’s out there. The Dark Universe. There are beings we’ve never seen, never touched, never communicated with. And they know we’re out there.
But things are about to change.
An alien from this strange dark world we’ve never seen, never touched, never communicated with has arrived on Earth.
We will see her, touch her, we’ll communicate with her.
The Learner is here!
Here are a few facts regarding the storyline in my new paranormal sci-fi romance, THE LEARNER.
1) Šumaura is located in a dark galaxy called XýK. XýK is found in the dark universe, which is comprised of all dark matter.
2) Dark matter is 85% of all matter.
3) Šumaura’s sun is called XÙ. XÙ is a dark energy sun and is over five thousand times the mass of our sun. XÙ is entirely invisible to the visible or light matter universe. It takes fifty-one Earth years for Šumaura to orbit XÙ.
4) The visible matter universe and the dark matter universe are separated by a boundary called the Z. Tremendous energy expenditure is required to cross the Z.
5) Šumaura is approximately the size of Jupiter. Over a thousand Earths would fit inside Šumaura—and because of this great size, the gravitational pull on Šumaura is seventeen times that on Earth.
6) The inhabitants of Šumaura are called Šumayins. Šumayins are the dominant species on Šumaura, and would be invisible to all Earth species. However once a Šumayin takes on the form of the dominant species of the host planet they are visiting, they can be seen and interacted with.
7) In THE LEARNER, the Šumayin who has traveled across the Z is named NayéLi. She is twenty-two Šumayin years old.
Genre – Sci Fi / Paranormal Romance
Rating – PG13