Friday, March 8, 2013

Review: Through A Mother's Eyes by June White

Through A Mother's EyesThrough A Mother's Eyes by June White
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Took me awhile to figure out what it was but definitely suits the story and I liked it.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues formatting wise.

Content - June White focuses on how she brought up her son Dana White who is now a famous person. Part of me feels that she deserves far better treatment than what she is getting (from what is described in the book). Then there's the other part of me that wonders how the relationship broke down in the first place.

What I liked - Her willingness to share the information and pictures. In some ways, it's as if she is seeking some kind of closure. My children are grown up now and I cannot imagine not being able to spend time with them.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment