Saturday, March 2, 2013

No Foolin' by Lisa Scott

No Foolin'No Foolin' by Lisa Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - Chic. I liked that it is simple and to the point. As you read the story, the cover makes more sense.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues formatting wise.

Content - Kate & Teague are at different points in the life. Where one is successful, the other appears to be needy and in want of the finer things in life. When they meet, it takes awhile before the two can even get along properly. However, they put a show for the public eye that says otherwise. Will it work? That's what Lisa Scott lets the reader discover.

What I liked - The overall story appears predictable, almost like any romantic comedy. You know how it's going to end. But Lisa Scott's writing keeps the story and plot fresh.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment