Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Author Interview – Michael Meyer

Can we expect any more books from you in the future? Yes, you can expect more books from me in the future. As a recently retired college professor, I now have the luxury of time to devote to three of my four favorite things: writing, reading, and world travel. The fourth, of course, is loving life and my wonderful wife.

Have you started another book yet? Yes, I am nearly finished with THE THREE KITTIES THAT SAVED MY LIFE, the true story of my very difficult journey from grieving widower to the once-again happily married and happy-to-be-alive man that I am today.

Where do you see yourself in five years? In five years, I see myself traveling the world and writing books about my experiences, combining two of my lifelong passions into a hobby that I just love.

What are your current writing projects now? I am nearly finished with THE THREE KITTIES THAT SAVED MY LIFE, the true story of my very difficult journey from grieving widower to the once-again happily married and happy-to-be-alive man that I am today

What are some of the best tools available today for writers, especially those just starting out? Make good use of your own life experiences and your creative brain. Play with language. Read as much as you can from a wide variety of writers, and be sure to enjoy what you are doing.

What contributes to making a writer successful? I believe that luck has a lot to do with it, being at the right place at the right time with the right piece of writing. There are lots of very good but relatively unknown writers out there. Becoming known, becoming a household name, receiving lots of powerful word-of-mouth recognition from readers is crucial.

Do you have any advice for writers? Be sure to write, write, and write, because that is what writers do.

Do you have any specific last thoughts that you want to say to your readers? If you like a writer’s work, let him or her know. As humans, we all appreciate praise.

Buy Now @ Amazon

Genre – Suspense / Thriller

Rating – PG13

More details about the author & the book

Connect with Michael Meyer on Facebook & GoodReads

Book Trailer

Reading First Chapter:

Discussing why I wrote COVERT DREAMS:

Discussing one major character:

No comments:

Post a Comment