Sunday, December 16, 2012

Book Club Pick - Pure Perfection


A Tale of the Other Kind: A Therian NovelA Tale of the Other Kind: A Therian Novel by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - With a cover like that, who wouldn't drool over the book? The rustic brown colour combination is also very appropriate for the theme of the book.

Formatting / Appearance - No complaints whatsoever, everything was ship-shape.

Story - All characters seem to have a sense of vulnerability about them which makes for better emotional connection with the reader. All aspects have been well-organized and researched. Given that she has created a whole new world, there are no slip ups in the timeline or settings.

What I liked - Everything about this book. I couldn't pick a favourite chapter or section because this book has you glued to the pages right from page 1.

What I didn't like - That we have to wait for Book 2. Really? I'm already in linge.

Rating - 5 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment