Monday, May 20, 2013

Book Review - Four Paws (The Quillective Project)

Four Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective ProjectFour Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective Project by Ben Ditmars
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - All of us loved the cover, it was simple and even though some of us needed awhile to figure it out, it was meaningful.

Formatting / Appearance - There were no issues at all.

Content - I think the purpose this book was written and the fact that all proceeds are going to charity should be reason enough to buy the book. If you need more motivation, here's why my book club and I liked the book. The poems are well-written and you know it comes from the author's personal experiences with their own pets. This would be a good book for a classroom or for a family to read together.

What I liked - Each author's perspective was different and the poems were about different animals. Talk about taking creativity to new heights. My book club members and I will definitely be recommending this book to others.

What I didn't like - Nothing comes to mind.

Rating - 4 / 5 stars.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment